RNR Stables offers a wide variety of activities for equestrian enthusiast from Riding Lessons, Birthday Parties, Trail Rides, Boarding, Breaking & Training, Camps, Playdays, Rodeos, Advanced Barrel Racing, Advanced Pole Bending, Girl & Boy Scouts, Family Parties, Clinics and more.
At RNR stables we believe the core of all equestrian riding activities is building complete and totally confidence of the basic skills used in all equestrian riding events and activities. Encompassed in all our skills development lessons and classes is a strong emphasis’s on safety and understanding of a horses social skills and tendencies in changing environments and situations.
RNR Stables is a full service family oriented equestrian facility developed to assist horse enthusiast of all experience levels to enhance their Horse Riding skills in a safe and enjoyable horse environment. Conveniently located one mile from Lake Lewisville and five miles from Denton, RNR Stables is an easy one mile west of Interstate I35E across from the Lake Dallas High School on Parkridge drive.
Early Registration Deadline: Nov. 14, 2014
- All participants must have a signed release waiver and application. The required forms are provided on our webpage
rnrstables.com or forms will be available first day of camp.
- We require a minimum of 5 participants and a maximum of 20.
- Registration deadline is Friday Nov. 21, 2014.
- All participants must provide a $50.00 NON-Refundable deposit to reserve a spot by Nov 21 2014. The balance
will be required the first day of camp.
- We recommend all participants bring their own helmet, sun screen, & bug spray.
- All participants must bring their own lunch and/or favorite drink. Water will be available.
- We will be limited to 20 participants during this camp and the first 20 deposits with applications will be honored.
SIGN UP TODAY to guarantee your reservation. Available slots will go fast.
Complete the Camp Form in the forms section of our webpage, and, mail it with a non-refundable $50.00 deposits to RNR Stables 3114 Parkridge Drive Corinth Texas 76210. OR you can scan and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org account and mail your deposit.
For any additional questions or concerns please give us a call at 940.321.8880.