RNR Stables offers a wide variety of activities for equestrian enthusiast from Riding Lessons, Birthday Parties, Trail Rides, Boarding, Breaking & Training, Camps, Playdays, Rodeos, Advanced Barrel Racing, Advanced Pole Bending, Girl & Boy Scouts, Family Parties, Clinics and more.
At RNR stables we believe the core of all equestrian riding activities is building complete and totally confidence of the basic skills used in all equestrian riding events and activities. Encompassed in all our skills development lessons and classes is a strong emphasis’s on safety and understanding of a horses social skills and tendencies in changing environments and situations.
RNR Stables is a full service family oriented equestrian facility developed to assist horse enthusiast of all experience levels to enhance their Horse Riding skills in a safe and enjoyable horse environment. Conveniently located one mile from Lake Lewisville and five miles from Denton, RNR Stables is an easy one mile west of Interstate I35E across from the Lake Dallas High School on Parkridge drive.
* EARLY REGISTRATION SAVINGS *
Date: (June 01 thru August 28th) Weekly schedule available
Weekly Camp: Monday thru Thursday
Location: RNR Stables
Cost: $249.00 (per week)
Agenda: Riding, colors, sizes, breeds, etc.
Age: 8 to 18
Early Registration Deadline: BEFORE APRIL 15 = 10% discount
Early Registration Deadline: BEFORE MAY 15 = 5% discount
Early Registration must be paid in full by the posted Deadline to received full benefit of the savings. In the event a cancellation is needed, a 50% refund will be granted up to 7 days prior to the first of the selected camp week. Request for cancellation or refunds will not be granted inside 7 day grace period of the first day of camp for the selected camp week.
Use the "Book Now" button on homepage to reserve: * Book Now
Note: to receive the DISCOUNT use the following coupon codes:
For 10% DISCOUNT use “SUM0415” (valid thru April 15, 2015)
For 5% DISCOUNT use “SUM0515” (valid thru May 15, 2015)
Use the "Book Now" button on homepage to reserve: *Book Now*
- All participants must have a signed release waiver and application by their legal guardian.
- All participants will be required to provide proof of purchase, certificate, offer, registration, or coupon number
during the enrollment period the first day of camp each week.
- The required forms are provided on our webpage rnrstables.com or forms will be available first day of camp.
- We require a minimum of 5 participants and a maximum of 30.
- We recommend all participants bring their own helmet, sun screen, & bug spray.
- All participants must bring their own lunch and/or favorite drink. Water will be available.
- The first 30 applicants will be honored for each week.
- Parents of participants with Special Needs must consult with RNR Stables staff and divulge all aspects of participants conditions and/or needs prior to signup of desired camp week to insure proper resources are available.
- Must be 8 years of age.
- Participants must not exceed 250 pounds.
- Parents and/or guardians of participants with known pre-existing medical conditions must disclose any and all pre-existing medical conditions prior to first day of camp.
- No partial payment or pro-rated daily request will be honored.
SIGN UP TODAY to guarantee your reservation. Available slots will go fast.
Complete the Camp Form in the forms section of our webpage, and, mail it to RNR Stables 3114 Parkridge Drive Corinth Texas 76210. OR you can scan and email the completed form to email@example.com account and mail your check to the address above, OR, call us with your credit card to make your payment. PAYMENTS RECEIVED AFTER THE POSTED DEADLINE WILL NOT BE GRANTED, and, participants failing to meet the deadline requirements will be subject to availability for their desired week at the time of redemption.
For any additional questions or concerns please give us a call at 940.321.8880.